What We Believe
- We believe in The Triune Godhead: One God in Three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (Isaiah 44:6; Titus 2:13; Acts 5:3–4)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is True God and True Man (John 1:1; John 1:14; Titus 2:13; John 20:28; Luke 24:39).
- We believe The Holy Spirit is a Divine Person (John 15:26; John 16:7-8, John 16:13-14; Acts 13:2).
- We believe that All Scripture is given by inspiration of God (2 Timothy 3:15-17).
- We Believe that All have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:20-24; Ecclesiastes 7:20).
- We believe that Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all of mankind and HIS Will is that all will be saved and come to repentance (John 3:16-21; Hebrews 10:14).
- We believe in water baptism by submersion; and the observance of the Lord’s Supper (Matthew 3:16-17; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26).
- We believe in the imminent return of Jesus Christ and there will be a bodily resurrection (Hebrews 9:28;1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; 1 Corinthians 15:4; John 6:39).
- The start of any ministry must be God and not man’s ambition;
- The focus of all ministry should be on people and not programs;
- The guide of all ministry is the Bible and not human wisdom;
- The environment of all ministry is corporate and not individual.